The Seabury Tides

Seabury Hall's Upper School Journalism Class

Breaking News

The Seabury Tides

The Seabury Tides

Nani Wong

Nani Wong, Staff Writer

Growing up on the island of Maui, Seabury Hall senior Nani Wong has been blessed with adventure and beautiful scenery for all her life. Wong moved from Wailuku to Kihei and then finally to Kula, where she will spend her last year on Maui before heading off to college. Prior to attending Seabury Hall her freshman year, Wong studied at Kamehameha Schools Maui for eight years. Wong has three older brothers, Travis, Kawelo, and Randy, as well as a little sister, Le`ia. Although people may first think that Wong has an aggressive personality, she is actually very bubbly, outgoing, and loud. Wong enjoys going to the beach with her family and friends, playing basketball for Seabury Hall, and adventuring. Although Wong loves being outside, one of her absolute favorite activities is to lay in her warm bed with a bowl of popcorn and watch Netflix movies or TV shows all day long. Over the past couple of years, Wong has travled to exotic new places around the world. She has been to Australia, Japan, and a variety of places in Europe, such as Italy, Sicily, Greece, Austria, and Switzerland. Wong looks forward to completing her senior year with a bang and then hoping to further her education at a university in Boston.

All content by Nani Wong
Load More Stories